Friday, November 2, 2012

children

So im sitting here with my girlfriend Riina and this little boy who is here asked me to play his xbox. I said yes because i knew it would keep him happy and out of his moms hair. So the little boy saw that I had Halo reach! he was so happy and couldnt wait to play. He told me he plays halo at home so i figured his mom lets a seven year old kid play halo. So I said yes and got it out for him. His mom came in and he showed her and she said you cant play an R rated game! As soon as those words came out of her mouth, the little boy screamed and yelled and began crying uncontrollably. I was getting a headache at this point. It made me even more sick when she tried to talk with him and the boy was saying "I hate you and you are stupid and its just aliens mom" I thought, how could a kid even say things like that to her mom. little kids should just know already that what their mom says is probably always the best thing. I just think little kids have gotten so disrespectful over the years. What do yall think about this? let me know what you think about the little kids with respect now.

No comments:

Post a Comment