Thursday, October 25, 2012

In depth matrix thesis statement.

I decided yesterday after class that i was going to change my thesis statement to something about me arguing that artificial intelligence would in fact on day control the world as we know it. While I am writing this essay, I will discuss many things. I will talk about the pros and cons about artificial intelligence and i will go into a lot of detail about that. I will also talk about why we strive to have all of these new technologies and want to have the newest and best thing. I also will talk about why we cannot go back to our old ways due to our entrapment in artificial intelligence. I think that this will cover mainly all of my essay. I just want to make a good conclusion paragraph because miss Evans was saying that we needed a good one. If anyone has any other ideas for me just comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment