Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Final Essay Thesis blog!

We were asked to write about what we may want our thesis to be for our final essay about heroes. We were also supposed to pick three examples of any contemporary text/media. The three examples I chose were Black Hawk down, Saving Private Ryan, and Dances With Wolves. I was wanting to Tie them all together by saying that in all of the movies, they all had a hero to America. In Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan it is about War heroes that helped fight for our country. In dances with Wolves it is that the main character made peace and friendship with the Indians which helped America when It was first being founded. I do not have a clear thesis statement for my essay though. I am trying to think of how I can tie all of what I said into a few sentences that sums up my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment