Friday, September 14, 2012

Forest Ghost

People know me in the forest as the forest ghost. I go so fast on the mountain no one can ever catch a glimpse of me. People have tried to catch me, take pictures of me, and even kill me, but i just go too fast. When I am riding my bike, I feel like I am flying and love to go as fast as I can. I enjoy the adrenaline rush I get from going faster, higher, and farther. When I am on my bike, I feel like nothing in the world can ever touch me and I can just be free and have no limits at all. It is great to explore and find new trails and see these wonderful views from the tops of mountains. I have found something I am very good at, and will continue to mountain bike until I no longer can. So if you are out on the trails and you hear something go by, or if some one tells you the rumor, just know it is me.
I am not that fast :( I am probably slow as molasses compared to professional downhill mountain bikers but its always nice to think big I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment