Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ahhh! the weekend.

Over the years since I was just a freshman in high school until now. I have learned to enjoy the weekends more and more. I have figured out how to use every bit of the weekend I can to relax and catch up on sleep that school just drains you of. Now that I am in college it seems like even my weekend is taken up by school work and studying and not getting enough sleep because of studying at night. I have so many things to do throughout the day I don't have time to study in the day and I have to study at night, and therefore, I don't get sufficient sleep. I am writing this blog post on Thursday night so I don't have to stay up late and do it tomorrow! I miss the elementary school days when I had no homework and I had nap time. The weekend is nice and maximizing your time to relax really plays a big difference on how the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment