Friday, September 21, 2012

College

The farther I progress into this first semester of college I see that there are so many more differences than high school. In college, I have so much more time throughout the day to complete anything I need to do so I don't have to stay up so late at night studying like I did in high school. Another thing I have realized that there are no really daily bring home assignments. Its more like read these pages or you will fail the test. I like not having all of those daily assignments. The last major thing I have noticed is that as the semester progresses, I am getting so much more weighed down with reading and studying. As the weeks have passed, the more reading I have done. I am sure that some weeks will be worse than other though, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment